With our Inspections, you will receive:
- A walk through with the agent and the client, explaining the findings.
- A detailed report of the findings will be emailed to both agent and client in a timely fashion.
- A summary of the concerns will be found in the beginning of the report, for easy use.
- The report will include photos and videos of the concerns and findings.
- Available to answer questions of both agent and client.
- Every buyer will receive a Home Buyer's Maintenance Book.
- Each buyer will receive the option to open an account with HomeBinder. See below for details.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services.
You will receive HomeBinder ...
By choosing First Step Home Inspection, LLC ... you will receive HomeBinder, as a gift, which is a lifetime account with a $120.00 value, that will help you with all your ongoing home management needs.
How HomeBinder Helps ...
* Schedule Maintenance Reminders - for your home reoccuring maintenance needs like replacing air filters or cleaning out gutters.
* Store Contractor Information - to always remember the handymen who work on your home so you know who to call for repairs.
* Organize Home Projects - by storing photos, paint colors, and project costs for easy repairs and tax deductions at the time of sale.
* Start a Home Inventory - to be prepared for a fire or theft with an easy to update repository that makes insurance and tax claims easy.
* Utilize Your Electronic File Cabinet - by uploading important reports and receipts to the cloud for safekeeping and easy access.
See below video for further information.
First Step Home Inspection, LLC.
Contact Owner/Manager, Ed Luke
Visit our website: